ROUNDTABLE FORUM: The Lightwave Syndicate forum remains in a state of potential, as does our world. While this page has a working forum, I have not been able to moderate it myself, and in the meantime have been asked to be part of the moderating team at the Roundtable. Please visit for community interaction and stimulating conversation! The Roundtable forum is hosted by a friend of this site, Laron Smith, and has a growing and vibrant community. Click here or on the banner below to jump there. All are welcome!

LIGHTWAVE SYNDICATE: Echoes through time come together into harmonic resolution now. In this space and time defined by the gathering of consciousness and individual presence, we enter into a new realm of understanding of what it is to see in everything a spark of divinity. In the words of the Pleiadian Renegades, whose presence also is entwined with our own here, it is a Nine school that happens when minds combine. Feel at home here, for this is the landing area as well as the launch pad for inner reflection and outer exploration. Take a look around. In one now, create another. Enjoy!

The Opalescent Nine site is in the midst of a total transformation.

You'll find it reborn as Nine's Path, an enhanced and upgraded online experience.

Bookmark the link:

http://ninespath.com

The Atlantis Survivors

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by giladsof
giladsof replied the topic: The Atlantis Survivors
I just wanted to thank you guys for leading me to this YouTube channel.

Not only was it insanely interesting by itself, it has led me to at least 4-5 different other interesting things ... yah that's usually how it works haha :)

KarlaSM's comments are amazing and very much appreciated as well !

What can I say- you guys are awesome !

Please take a moment to feel the vibration of unconditional love attached to this message :)
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by giladsof.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KarlaSM

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 1 month ago #2 by KarlaSM
KarlaSM replied the topic: The Atlantis Survivors
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by KarlaSM.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3 by KarlaSM

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4 by KarlaSM

More
8 years 8 months ago #5 by Smithna1
Smithna1 replied the topic: The Atlantis Survivors
I knew we had been enslaved, and poisoned, and dumbed down, and kept ignorant. But I had not thought much about what we were like before that , or how the memory of what we were could have been so completely lost from us . It wouldn't surprise me if they had done it that way. Even in very recent times in the US and Canada, native children were taken from their families and raised in schools where their language was forbidden and the children traumatized and forced to forget their culture. I was thinking how the buffalo were were slaughtered and nearly brought to extinction as a means to destroy a people's way of life, all the while slaughtering the people, constantly lying, stealing lands, relocating people into difficult and unfamiliar lands. It sounds like that was nothing compared to what they did before in Europe and other places. All indigenous peoples have been fair game. Even highly civilized and advanced cultures have not been immune apparently. How could every culture with any memory at all were so thoroughly conquered that they have forgotten there was any time that they weren't.? Astonishing. I would love to know what Christianity and Islam looked like back then.

That video about Mars has me so curious as to what was going on in the skies so long ago and how it could be so drastically different now. What happened to make it change?

I loved that fairy tale movie. When I was I child I read a whole set of hard cover books of fairy tales over at my Grandmother's. I always wondered about how they captured my imagination and seemed so familiar yet so alien at the same time. How have they survived the expungers?

More
8 years 9 months ago #6 by Longbow
Longbow replied the topic: The Atlantis Survivors
Thank you for the links to the series!

Here's a link to the best history of Atlantis that I ever read. It was channeled from Archangel Metatron.
www.thenewearth.org/The%20Fall%20of%20Atlantis.html

Peace and love!

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Go to top