ROUNDTABLE FORUM: The Lightwave Syndicate forum remains in a state of potential, as does our world. While this page has a working forum, I have not been able to moderate it myself, and in the meantime have been asked to be part of the moderating team at the Roundtable. Please visit for community interaction and stimulating conversation! The Roundtable forum is hosted by a friend of this site, Laron Smith, and has a growing and vibrant community. Click here or on the banner below to jump there. All are welcome!

LIGHTWAVE SYNDICATE: Echoes through time come together into harmonic resolution now. In this space and time defined by the gathering of consciousness and individual presence, we enter into a new realm of understanding of what it is to see in everything a spark of divinity. In the words of the Pleiadian Renegades, whose presence also is entwined with our own here, it is a Nine school that happens when minds combine. Feel at home here, for this is the landing area as well as the launch pad for inner reflection and outer exploration. Take a look around. In one now, create another. Enjoy!

The Opalescent Nine site is in the midst of a total transformation.

You'll find it reborn as Nine's Path, an enhanced and upgraded online experience.

Bookmark the link:

http://ninespath.com

Videos and Video Libraries

• Opal
  • Opal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • If you have a moment... you have everything.
More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by Opal
Opal created the topic: Videos and Video Libraries
Have you had an opportunity to explore the new video libraries on the O9 site? They're listed under the "Knowings" menu heading above. I've hand-picked a selection of mind-bending and eye-opening videos engineered to catalyse change at deep levels of understanding. I invite you to browse through the offerings and see what grabs your attention. I'm constantly adding to the libraries, so check back to see what's new.

While I was rebuilding the site in May/June of this year, I decided it was worth making a purchase of a software component to manage playing videos on various pages. To do the job the best way, I needed something that would handle playing playlists I collect on the Channel Nine YouTube page. There are surprisingly few site components available to do that! The video player I got was great... until YouTube changed a vital part of their internal API coding that rendered the new software unplayable. Darn. I scrambled to find a temporary replacement while the developers work on updating the software, and until they do, we can still view videos on the basic player you'll find on various pages. This interim solution lacks a bit of the functionality the original software provides... for example, the playlists are only listed from a drop-down list, which you can find on the upper left corner of any video playlist you find on the site... but you can indeed see the videos from the comfort of the site.

Meanwhile, I'm keeping an eye on the developer's website for news of the upgrade they promise to their customers. I'm hoping I don't have to re-purchase anything, but if I do I will let you know so that those of you who wish to contribute to the site's development can make a donation in support. Thanks for those of you who do donate. Every penny helps :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds
Go to top