ROUNDTABLE FORUM: The Lightwave Syndicate forum remains in a state of potential, as does our world. While this page has a working forum, I have not been able to moderate it myself, and in the meantime have been asked to be part of the moderating team at the Roundtable. Please visit for community interaction and stimulating conversation! The Roundtable forum is hosted by a friend of this site, Laron Smith, and has a growing and vibrant community. Click here or on the banner below to jump there. All are welcome!

LIGHTWAVE SYNDICATE: Echoes through time come together into harmonic resolution now. In this space and time defined by the gathering of consciousness and individual presence, we enter into a new realm of understanding of what it is to see in everything a spark of divinity. In the words of the Pleiadian Renegades, whose presence also is entwined with our own here, it is a Nine school that happens when minds combine. Feel at home here, for this is the landing area as well as the launch pad for inner reflection and outer exploration. Take a look around. In one now, create another. Enjoy!

The Opalescent Nine site is in the midst of a total transformation.

You'll find it reborn as Nine's Path, an enhanced and upgraded online experience.

Bookmark the link:

http://ninespath.com

Changing the Matrix

• Opal
  • Opal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • If you have a moment... you have everything.
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by Opal
Opal created the topic: Changing the Matrix
I've been thinking about the matrix lately, but not in the movie-sense of the word. The word "matrix" comes from the same words as "mother", and refers to the invisible, fine-energy grid that determines time and space in this world. Like an invisible X-, Y-, and Z-axis 3D grid. Our dense material bodies are part of the matrix, where the thought of "I am" collapses in density. Twists and tangles in the gridlines indicate misdirected energy and manifest in pain and illness. Around each of us is an area of the matrix grid that our thoughts influence. Some dense, heavy, twisted thoughts will have an effect on the gridlines to bend and contort. Clear mind allows the grid to have its natural pathways restored, energy to flow, reality to settle in peace. You can influence the matrix around you in any number of ways. I believe that conscious awareness of this grid and our energetic interplay with it can create an environment in which the kind of thoughtforms that allow the kind of violence that we see, especially against Mother Earth, to dissipate because they cannot hold their form. It takes a number of conscious minds to hold that kind of awareness, but I think it's our best work to do in dislodging the energetic forms from which violent acts originate. Once the seed bed is raked clean, the seed cannot take root and will ripple its unraveling throughout the matrix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KarlaSM, Odie12

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Go to top