ROUNDTABLE FORUM: The Lightwave Syndicate forum remains in a state of potential, as does our world. While this page has a working forum, I have not been able to moderate it myself, and in the meantime have been asked to be part of the moderating team at the Roundtable. Please visit for community interaction and stimulating conversation! The Roundtable forum is hosted by a friend of this site, Laron Smith, and has a growing and vibrant community. Click here or on the banner below to jump there. All are welcome!

LIGHTWAVE SYNDICATE: Echoes through time come together into harmonic resolution now. In this space and time defined by the gathering of consciousness and individual presence, we enter into a new realm of understanding of what it is to see in everything a spark of divinity. In the words of the Pleiadian Renegades, whose presence also is entwined with our own here, it is a Nine school that happens when minds combine. Feel at home here, for this is the landing area as well as the launch pad for inner reflection and outer exploration. Take a look around. In one now, create another. Enjoy!

The Opalescent Nine site is in the midst of a total transformation.

You'll find it reborn as Nine's Path, an enhanced and upgraded online experience.

Bookmark the link:

http://ninespath.com

Online courses on Spirituality and the occult

• Opal
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • If you have a moment... you have everything.
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by Opal
Opal replied the topic: Online courses on Spirituality and the occult
This is so inspiring in so many ways! Thank you for putting your knowledge, understanding, and heart into this format. I hope it's reaching where it's needed most and serves well in this time of transformation. Much success to you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• giladsof
  • giladsof's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by giladsof
giladsof created the topic: Online courses on Spirituality and the occult
I created several online courses in which I talk about the occult, spirituality and related stuff.

Regardless of the subject of a particular course, I always use my courses to elevate others to higher conscience levels and teach them about the values of Light- values such as unconditional love, being of service, gratitude, etc.

Each course has a discussion area . These discussions are usually very interesting by themselves and this creates a warm sense of community.

Some of my courses are free, so it seems like a good starting point to check out one of the free ones.

All my courses

A list of current courses :

Introducing our enemy- The Dark Side
How to become psychic by activating your 12 DNA strands
How to Astral Project
Introduction to the Spirit World
What happens to you after you die
And there are others!

Thank you guys so much for serving the Light ! One of the ways I try to do so is with my courses- I hope they will benefit you and help you find what you seek ! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Opal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Go to top